Singforlana Admin replied

293 weeks ago

Shooter Full Movie In Hindi Free Download Hd 1080p

Show Spoiler

a5c7b9f00b A marksman living in exile is coaxed back into action after learning of a plot to kill the President. Ultimately double-crossed and framed for the attempt, he goes on the run to find the real killer and the reason he was set up.
Bob Lee Swagger, one of the world's great marksmen and the son of a Congressional Medal of Honoree, is a loner living in the Rockies. He's left the military, having been hung out to dry in a secret Ethiopian mission a few years before, when he's recruited by a colonel to help find a way that the President of the US might be assassinated in one of three cities in the next two weeks. He does his work, but the shot is fired notwithstanding and Bob Lee is quickly the fall guy: wounded and hunted by thousands, he goes to ground and, aided by two unlikely allies, searches for the truth and for those who double-crossed him. All roads lead back to Ethiopia.
I watched the movie for the first time tonight with my family. Marky Mark has come a long way from the Funky Bunch. Very suspenseful, bloody and pretty cynical but probably more truthful than we really want to know. I don't understand why I have to write ten lines in order to ask the only question I have which is about the symbolism of the last scene in the movie. I'm not sure but I think they got away in a 1967 Chevelle Super Sport and there seems to be some symbolism in that. Gas guzzlermentioned in one of the deleted scenes? Vietnam era? Another movie ending? Or just the good (?) guy riding off into the sunset - reminds me of Electroglide in Blue. Help me out here.
Although entertaining and stresses political themes of "paranoid" government conspiracy, corruption, and abuse, the film failsbeing a legitimate thriller not because it is improbable (it is a movie, after all), but because the basis of the plot centers on one of the biggest plot-hole clichés of thrillers: an illogical, credulous mass vs. a suspicious few or one.<br/><br/>==WARNING: SPOILERS BELOW!== In this case, the credulous mass is the FBI and the aware single man is Special Agent Nick Memphis. Even when Memphis is informing his superiors of holes in the investigation against Swagger, he is told offbeing tired, misunderstood, even "crazy":<br/><br/>* Being suspended from field duty, Memphis is working on the FBI tip line and receives information that a man whom appeared to be (and was) Swagger came into a convenience store and asked for materials that could be used to make an IV. Memphis was told off when one of the items Swagger bought was sugar, even though Memphis told him it has been used for centuries to treat injuries.<br/><br/>Sure, this was only circumstantial, but in great contrast, the evidence and facts that Memphis compiles and shows to his superior afterwards was too plausible to ignore and dismiss even the slightest bit suspicion. <br/><br/>In this scene, Agent Galindo goes into a conference room and finds an exhausted Memphis pouring over reports, documents, and photographs. These was amongst Memphis's findings (out of order) which Galindo ignored.<br/><br/>FINDING TWO: Witness report inconsistent with general sniper MO The responding officer (part of the conspiracy) claimed that he saw a rifle barrel sticking out of the window of the sniper's nest which called him to investigate. Military snipers never would do that for it greatly risks revealing there position, and an elite sniper like Swagger would know that.<br/><br/>FINDING THREE: Investigation advances way too fast Less than 30 minutes after the rifle shot was fired, the first ballistic and forensic reports started to come in, even when the feds and secret service were just "closing the perimeter" and "scrambling" helicopters. Galindo dismisses itthe result of efficient cooperation between federal law enforcement agencies, but Memphis says (which is humorously true) "Were the federal government, were not THAT good."<br/><br/>FINDING FOUR (Really?!): Facts of marksmanship That fact that this doesn't even raise the slightest bit of suspicion in Galindo is ridiculous and laughable. <br/><br/>Accordingly, how the FBI (and what the conspirators wanted) saw it was Swagger was trying to assassinate the US President but he "missed" and hit the Archbishop of Ethiopia instead. Memphis points out the holes<br/><br/>First things first, because there was no wind at the time the shot was taken (video footage confirmed thisthe flag behind the president was still at the moment), it was unlikely that environmental factors could have affected the shot.<br/><br/>Second,Memphis indicates that the idea of Swagger "missing" the President was highly inconsistent with Swagger's record.<br/><br/>Using Swagger's results from a prior USMC shooting competition he took part, Memphis showed that he had successfully placed 5 shots dead-center in a one inch spread while shooting from a thousand yards away. Yet Swagger, when "he" made the shot from 2,000 yards away, he "missed" and hit the Archbishop, TWO FEET away?<br/><br/>If situation happened in real life, it is highly unlikely that
It's a story that can be transplanted from genre to genre, because we never grow tired of it, which is to say that it fits snugly into the paranoid drift of American movies, and the value we place on one honest man with a gun.

Ride Along tamil dubbed movie downloadA Horse of Another Color full movie hd 1080p downloadRed Dead Redemption movie free download in hindimalayalam movie download On the Way to a Smile: Final Fantasy VIITobe! oubaaheddo in hindi free downloadthe Stolen hindi dubbed free downloadGalaxy of Terror hd full movie downloadAll 5 It full movie in hindi 720p downloadBackup full movie kickass torrentG.I. Jane malayalam movie download

last edited 216 weeks ago by Singforlana
Please log in to post a reply.